Flemish Speaking Game Presenter
- Luqa, Malta
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who speak fluent Flemish, to work as Game Presenters in our state of the art broadcast studios in Malta. The chosen candidate will interact with players verbally through a Live Chat system, meanwhile carrying out all gaming operations.
- Host/present a number of different Casino games in front of the camera for the live players
- Carry out all gaming operations, control the process of the game at the table, as well as in the system on the computer monitor
- Ensure the correct outcome of the game
- Ensure that the highest of personal and professional standards are maintained whilst creating an engaging experience to our players by interacting verbally trough the Live Chat system using the native language of the table
- Work flexi time - flexible attitude to changing priorities according to the business needs, including changes to shifts and covering colleagues eventual absences where required
- Play an active part in table promotions and external and internal media campaigns, including but not limited to photo shoots and filmography if and when necessary.
- Execution of duties requires fluency in Flemish
- Good written English, both written and spoken
- Great customer service skills
- Approachable, proactive and energetic attitude
- High sense of responsibility, driven and flexible
- Maintaining dedication, both on and off the camera to truly be an ambassador for our brand.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system
- Relocation package (Flight to Malta + 3 weeks accommodation)
- Several discounts to help easier living in Malta through our Evolution Gaming Privilege Card
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Career growth opportunities within the Company
- Uniform provided