- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming Group AB is Europe’s leading live casino service provider to largest casino operators and its shares are listed on Nasdaq stock exchange. Evolution Gaming operates in the business-to-business (B2B) segment, develops gaming software for web casinos and provides outsourced services of game presenters.
The company was founded in 2006 and is now the European market leader in its industry. Evolution Gaming is represented in ten countries, where Latvia is the largest operation. The company has also offices in Malta, UK, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Romania, Netherlands and Estonia.
Project Manager as part of Delivery Management Department at Evolution Gaming Latvia is expected to efficiently execute cross-functional, multi-site projects within agreed scope budget and timelines. The position requires effective and efficient coordination and guidance (i.e. management) of virtual team members representing different internal departments as well as vendors while keeping key stakeholders well informed of the progress of the projects as well as management of their expectations.
Projects are usually aimed at the development of existing Evolution studios as well as the development of new ones.
Project Manager can manage complex projects (i.e. 20+ involved people, EUR 100k+ budgets, 1 week and up to 18 months’ timelines) from the final stages of the sales process to confirmation of the project to its delivery & hand-over to maintenance. The role requires the ability to work independently while being 100% aligned with other concurrent projects run by the department and its objective to deliver per Evolution’s mission and strategy.
- Lead all stages of the project lifecycle;
- Facilitate definition of project scope, milestones and deliverables, and resource requirements;
- Develop, maintain and control full-scale project plans;
- Assemble and coordinate project staff;
- Develop, maintain and control project budget;
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools;
- Provide direction and support to project team;
- Ensure quality assurance for project deliverables and alignment with SLAs;
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to stakeholders;
- Present reports defining project progress, risks, issues and mitigations;
- Implement and frequent project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs;
- Provide efficient project retrospective;
- Provide pro-active stakeholder management;
- Be visible, vocal and objective;
- Align waterfall-driven project with agile software development cycles;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information;
- Support sales team with communication to the customer as well as represent the company on your own.
Skills & Competencies:
- Higher education in IT and/or business and/or engineering;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Project Manager position; IT background is highly preferable;
- Ability and passion to work in a hyper dynamic work environment where priorities often change;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) at all levels within organization and external parties;
- Excellent administration skills including management of project artefacts and their traceability;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Competence in leading cross-department teams and projects.
- Challenging creative and friendly work environment in an international team of professionals;
- A chance to be involved in projects that have never been executed before in the business niche;
- A chance to learn new things about yourself and leverage on your strengths;
- A chance to advance in your professional career;
- An attractive compensation package.
APPLICATION DATE: 31 MARCH, 2017