- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Evolution Gaming is a leading B2B provider of Live Casino systems in Europe. In Live Casino, a human dealer runs the game in real time from a casino gaming table which can be seen via a live streaming video link. Players make betting decisions on their device (desktop, smartphone, tablet etc) and can communicate with the dealer using a text chat function. Evolution's vision is to be the leading Live Casino provider in the world. The group today employs approximately 2,000 people whereof a majority is based in Latvia and Malta. The parent company is domiciled in Sweden.
Have you ever dreamed of developing a responsive mobile web application, which is used by customers throughout the world, seamlessly adapting and serving video across iOS and Android platforms? Then come to us and you will get the chance.
- Coolest job in the country, which involves developing live games with video serving mobile customers around the world and a lot of fun
- Startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development
- Interesting challenges both in R&D and also when it comes to supporting legacy systems
- Recognition by business, which translates to very competitive salaries
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Scrum/Agile, JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, gitlab source control, Jenkins continuous integration, modern hardware and software for development (WebStorm)
- Open and agile culture across the company, with friendly co-workers helping in continuous self-development for each other.
- Integrate with and work on improving a scalable, reactive back-end developed in Scala, Java and Akka
- Being a part of an international team in a rapidly growing company
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, company café, kitchens, company gym, attending international IT conferences, and other benefits.
- Devotion to our profession. You must be the type of the developer who loves what he does as much as he loves to breath
- Willingness to constantly grow and improve yourself
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Passion towards latest practices in frontend development:
- Libraries like React, Redux, recompose, Lodash, RxJS
- Modular CSS by using css-modules and stylus
- Testing and specifications libraries like Jasmine, Karma, Sinon, Casper, Phantom
- Key technologies NodeJS, npm, yarn
- Languages like EcmaScript 6, TypeScript
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 + CSS3
- Experience with data structures
- Experience with AJAX or WebSockets
- Passion towards having 60FPS even on low-end mobile devices, GPU acceleration, JS performance tweaks and optimization