Engineering Community Manager
- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
- Draft content for internal and external publications such as presentations, news, newsletters, announcements, posts in social networks etc;
- Manage channels of internal and external communication and insure the consistency of the messages across these channels and audience in Engineering;
- Support the Engineering management team with effective communication;
- Work closely with Head of Engineering Operations to determine events plan and budget and manage expenses to that budget;
- Organize initiatives, events, meetups and conferences. Coordinate scheduling and logistics;
- Develop and maintain employer branding materials;
- Ensure the appropriate use of corporate logo, colors, templates and signatures in line with the corporate guildelines;
- Liaise and develop relationships with the counterparts in communications, PR and employer branding management;
- Prepare agendas and conduct research. Develop fresh story ideas.
- Proven experience as communications specialist; exposure to engineering culture is an asset
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Training and tuition on company budget
- International environment and amazing colleagues
- Opportunities to grow and develop professional and personal qualities
- Free company gym
- Contemporary office in the center of Riga