- Luqa, Malta
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
- Providing office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Evolution office
- Greet, assist and/or direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Respond to public inquiries promptly by greeting, assisting and/or direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Register Evolution Malta visitors
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information, writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant people
- Sign for all deliveries and direct them to the appropriate staff member
- Receiving/sending cargos from/to company parties or partners
- Maintain Biometric system (fingerprint)
- Manage Key log and Visitors activity log
- Work with internal systems (JIRA, WIKI, etc.)
- To request the manager to provide timely and accurate job assignments and to secure necessary resources for execution of job responsibilities and tasks.
- To provide the manager with proposals for work improvements.
- Execution of job duties requires secondary education.
- Execution of job duties requires excellent knowledge of English.
- Execution of job duties requires basic level of computer skills.
- A professional and fast growing environment
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits