- Bucharest, Romania
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
Office Manager is responsible to run general day to day needs of our physical premises as well as owning the process and administration of Uniforms suppliers, deliveries, organizing cooperate events, logistics, travels and administering budget reports.
- Provide workplace support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Evolution Gaming Romania
- Be solely responsible for all relocation as well as organize general travel arrangements for staff, becoming a specialist in this task, through timely delivery, negotiation of preferential rates, and effect management.
- Co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phone numbers;
- Fingerprints access management
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings, where needed.
- Organize corporate staff events
- Maintain general workplace tidiness and supervision of cleaner’s performance;
- Maintain the condition of the workplace and arrange necessary technical repairs where needed;
- Pre-approve all workplace related orders with General Manager;
- Physical Management of the uniforms: ordering, issuing, replacement, control of wear and tear, cleaning and utilization;
- Uniform Stock Management: perform regular inventories, achieve tidiness in storage premises
- Ongoing Management of the data base of the uniforms assigned to employees.
- Cooperation with Academy and HR: ensuring availability of uniforms for a new hire as well as collect uniforms from employees leaving the company;
- Project Management, uniforms’ creation process: coordination of design and materials selection, cooperation with management, customers and suppliers, deliver photo and video testing sessions;
- Cooperation with legal department in the process of finding new supplier and signing agreement
- Maintaining Lockers – including keys and list of people, implementing needed processes
- Register letters and forward to relevant departments
- Manage items and documents shipment and posting as per request
- Cooperate with Malta Office Management team based on need
- Answering phone calls
- Searching of new suppliers based on quality, costs and efficiency
- Prepare Meeting room with any refreshments requested when needed, make sure that premises are in the acceptable order at all times
- Ordering and replenishing all Office Supplies, medicine, milk, water, kitchen supplies, bathroom supplies, etc.
- Forward all Invoices that we received by post, by hand or via email to our Accounts department
- Keep track of Costings
- Prepare Petty Cash Report at the end of each month
- Coordinating gym benefit – Order vouchers/passes/membership when necessary
- New Mobile Plans
- Maintaining office furniture, ordering new where needed
- Coordinating expansion of offices and design accordingly
- Coordinating Maintenance
- Ordering stationery for all office
- Maintaining coffee supplies in canteen
- Maintaining of vending machines
- Office Budget for all Supplies
- Coordinating events
- Decorating of office according to type of event – Halloween, xmas, valentines, etc
- Responsible for Risk Assessment Reports – Fire Drills etc
- Walk arounds all over the studio
- Ideas and initiatives to improve the office
- Cooperating with traveling agency to book the flights
- Booking hotels and accommodations
- Booking taxi transfers in all locations
- Booking any other transfers used for traveling (buses, trains etc)
- Duplicate privilege card benefit from other Evolution locations and continue finding partners to offer discounts for employees
- In general, perform any other duties, as asked by the General Manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Romanian
- Good level of computer skills
- High sense of responsibility.
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management requests and job related tasks.
- Creative thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- A professional and fast growing environment
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits