- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
We are looking for an analytical, well-organised, target-oriented and motivated person with a high sense of responsibility, confidence and tact, who is ready to deal with different tasks assigned for a shift
- Monitor and analyse the trends and patterns of services provided
- Conduct investigations of customers' behaviour, by means of reports and analysis tools,
- Identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities
- Maintain familiarity with all strategies and techniques applied in use of services provided
- Monitor staff on duty and assess equipment integrity status
- Analytical thinking and mathematical mindset
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Advanced English, both verbal and written
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Ability to work different shifts and willingness to take additional shifts
- Capability to be under pressure and make decisions in stressful situations
- Strong cooperation skills
- Mathematical and statistical education will be considered as an advantage
- Work experience within the game security and risk areas will be considered as an advantage
- A corresponding training program with the current Risk Analyst’s team
- Advanced field-related seminars in the future
- Personal and professional development in an international company
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV and brief personal statement by December 1, 2017