- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed live casino solutions delivering an â€˜as real as it gets' live dealer gaming experience to our client's players around the world. Our services allow online casino players registered with our clients to play a number of different casino games at a real tables from their tablet, smartphone or desktop. Evolution has won numerous industry awards and that success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talent pool. With live broadcast operations and offices in different continents, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or online gaming, at Evolution you can have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us?
Over the past years Evolution has grown at a very fast pace and is expected to continue expanding for the foreseeable future both in size and also by increasing the number of locations from which we service our clients. Currently out main operating hubs are in Latvia, Malta and Romania with smaller satellite operations in various other countries. While increasing our presence in these countries over the coming months we will be opening offices in Canada, Georgia and the US.
Within Finance we have a team of Business Controllers who help Evolution's management analyze and control the operations under their responsibility. In order to support the Group's expansion we are looking to increase the number of controllers and split the responsibility of supporting the operations managers geographically with a Business Controller based in Riga assisting the Head of Operation based there for Latvia and Georgia, and another Business Controller based in Malta, assisting the Head of Operations covering Malta, Romania, US and Canada.
As a Business Controller you will be reporting to the Head of Business Control, and will be liaising constantly with other members of the Business Control team, managers in various sections of Operations, and Finance staff. Your work will be a combination of ongoing reporting and monitoring, the provision of assistance in forecasting and budgeting at different times of the year, and various ad-hoc projects. This role requires not only a diligence in compiling accurate data and an appreciation of how the data is being used, but also constant attention to new trends and unusual patterns and a mindset that constantly look for opportunities for improvement. You must also be able to present finding which might be complex in a clear way that can be understood by non-finance staff. To do this you will need to acquire both an intimate knowledge of the operational costs and a deep understanding of how operations are run.
Your duties will include:
- Regular ongoing data collection, analysis and reporting
- Continuous investigation of operational costs and cost drivers
- Provide assistance to the Commercial Business Controller in analyzing product and table profitability
- Liaise with the other Operations Business Controller to keep a consistency in presentation of data
- Assist Operations Managers in compiling their forecasts
- Development tools and systems used by the team
- Assist the Head of Business Control in ad-hoc projects
- Support the other Business Controllers as required
You should have:
- A minimum two years post-qualification experience working in a finance or controlling area
- Excellent knowledge of financial analysis tools
- Fluency in both written and spoke English
- Have a proactive, results-oriented approach
You should be ready to:
- Work in a complex fast growing company
- Be versatile and assist different members of the team as needed
- Balance being persistent and persuasive in your work
- Be able to work independently on recurring tasks with little supervision
- Have a hunger to constantly improve operational efficiency
- An accountancy qualification
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- A professional, interesting and fast growing environment
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading online company
- Competeitive remuneration package
- Health insurance, gym and other benefits
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV and brief personal statement until
November 26, 2017