- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
We are looking for an analytical, well-organised, target-oriented and motivated person with a high sense of responsibility to maintain a safe, risk-aware and secure online gaming environment.
- To perform game monitoring and analysis;
- Observe users betting behavior and analyse non-typical betting patterns and trends;
- Rapidly identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities and report to security staff of the suspected game-play;
- Maintain familiarity with all game facilities, betting strategies and techniques applied in those games;
- Monitor staff on duty and assess equipment integrity status.
Knowledge & Skills
- Analytical thinker and mathematical mindset;
- Advanced English, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work different shifts and willingness to take additional shifts;
- Out of the box thinking;
- Quick reaction and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in stressful situations;
- Mathematical and statistical education will be considered as an advantage;
- Work experience within the game security and risk areas will be considered as an advantage.
- A corresponding training program with the current Risk Analyst’s team and advanced game protection seminars in the future;
- Personal and professional development in an international company;
- Friendly working environment;
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV and brief personal statement.
We will only contact those, who will be shortlisted for an interview.