Video Equipment Operator
- Vancouver, Canada
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
- Testing of lenses, cameras, filters, lights and other studio equipment;
- Preparation and installation of video recording sets according with the design requirements;;
- Preparation of new video recording solutions;
- Maintenance and configuration of studio video recording equipment;
- Installation and adjustment of studio lights.
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- General computer knowledge;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks;
- The ability to work in a team.