Service Support Tier 2 Engineer
- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market. Founded in 2006, Evolution revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators. Today, Evolution is composed of 3,800+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 12 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
- Provide technical support for internal users of EVO system (Service Desk, Service Managers, etc.).
- Escalate issues to technical experts (Developers, Production Operation administrators).
- Troubleshoot incoming incidents and requests from customers.
- Monitor overall EVO application and its components performance.
- Manage high and critical severity incidents.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of problems found in EVO Live environment (log analysis).
- Support equipment located in the gaming floors.
- Basic Linux administration skills, at least on Linux distribution (grep, cd, mv, etc.)
- Basic Windows administration skills (control panel knowledge)
- Experience in networking including TCP/IP, WAN and VP
- Experience with SQL language (selects, joins, etc.)
- Understanding of ITIL framework and principles
- At least 6 months’ work experience in IT related field
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Effective time management abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision
- High sense of responsibility
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to work in shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
Will be considered as an advantage :
- Good Linux administration skills for both Debian and RedHat distributions (grep, cd, apt-get, simple scripting, etc.)
- Good Windows administration skills (user management, cmd, regedit, etc.)
- Education in Information Technology
- At least 6 months’ work experience in an IT technical support role
- ITIL certificate
- An ideal field of action for personal and professional growth;
- Chance to become a part of one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the industry;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Great multicultural colleagues;
- Professional training programs;
- Health insurance;
- Free gym with crossfit and yoga classes.