Build Crew Worker
- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
- Prepare visual environment in studios, installation of decorative panels;
- Provide installation of low voltage data cabling;
- Provide installation of studio furniture;
- Provide installation of complex equipment, including cameras, scanners, PCs, lights according with provided schematics and guidelines;
- Prepare of soundproof environments, installation of absorbers;
- Provide the performance of minor works with wood, fabric and metal;
- Secondary education.
- Beginner/intermediate skills for operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric saw, electric screwdriver and stapler).
- Work experience as a carpenter, metal smith, construction worker at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of English at least in A2 (Basic user) level.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
- Professional training, coaching and mentoring
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until June 30, 2018
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com