Delivery Project Manager
- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market. Founded in 2006, Evolution revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators. Today, Evolution is composed of 3,800+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 12 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential.
Delivery Project Manager as part of Delivery Management Department at Evolution Georgia is expected to efficiently execute cross-functional, multi-site projects within agreed scope budget and timelines. Projects are usually aimed at the development of existing Evolution studios as well as the development of new ones.
Project Manager can manage complex projects (i.e. 20+ involved people, EUR 100K+ budgets, 1 week and up to 18 months' timelines). The role requires the ability to work independently while being 100% aligned with other concurrent projects run by the department.
- Lead all stages of the project life-cycle;
- Develop, maintain, control full-scale project plans and control project budget;
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools;
- Coordinate and support project team;
- Ensure quality assurance for project deliverable and alignment with SLAs;
- Present reports defining project progress, risks, issues and mitigation;
- Implement and frequent project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs;
- Provide efficient project retrospective;
- Provide pro-active stakeholder management;
- Align waterfall-driven project with agile software development cycles;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information;
- Support sales team with communication to the customer as well as represent the company on your own.
- Higher education in business and/or engineering;
- At least 3 years' experience in Project Manager position;
- Ability and passion to work in a hyper dynamic work environment where priorities often change;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) at all levels within organization and external parties;
- Excellent administration skills including management of project artifacts and their trace-ability;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Competence in leading cross-department team and projects.
- Challenging, creative and friendly work environment in an international team of professionals;
- A chance to be involved in projects that have never been executed before in the business niche;
- A chance to advance in your professional career;
- A chance to be involved in international type of projects;
- An attractive compensation package.