Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our thriving Talent Management Team, which is currently increasing in line with the Talent Strategy, continued success of the team and business.
The chosen candidate will work under the Talent Acquisition Manager (International Operations) in the sourcing, finding and hiring of talented individuals to join our ever growing business.
Your duties will be:
- Be fully involved in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums we use
- To liasie with other departments within the company to reach talent acquisition goals
- To be fully responsible in the talent acquisition process, duties including but not limited to:
- Screening of incoming CV’s from different sources
- Setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews
- Updating the internal systems
- Advertising of available positions via all pre-defined mediums
- Liaising with external agencies
- To take responsibility to suggest and then implement any ideas or improvements specifics for the recruitment team
- To push forward attraction and talent selection concepts
- Take responsibility to finish duties, be it in or outside of working hours
You will have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Approachable, proactive and energetic attitude
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions requiring independent judgment
- Driven and dedicated
- Able to think of the bigger picture, and come up with innovative ideas to attract talent
- Excellent English language proficiency
- Fluency in any other EU language(s) would be considered an asset
- 2 to 4 years experience working within the recruitment sector
- Very good understanding and use of Microsoft applications(Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience using social media and other techniques for recruitment and business development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Dynamic working environment