- Sliema, Malta
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
In this role you will be assisting the Office Manager for our new Tigne office in the general day to day needs of our physical premises, manning reception as well as owning the process and administration of suppliers, deliveries, events, logistics, travels and administering reports.
- Be the face of the office through manning of the reception station and respective duties
- Provide workplace support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Evolution Gaming Ltd
- Co-ordinate and maintain administrative records such as staff parking, staff phone numbers;
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings, where needed.
- Maintain general workplace tidiness and supervision of cleaner’s performance;
- Register letters and forward to relevant departments
- Manage items and documents shipment and posting as per request
- Answering phone calls
- Searching of new suppliers based on quality, costs and efficiency
- Prepare Meeting room with any refreshments requested when needed, make sure that premises are in the acceptable order at all times
- Ordering and replenishing all Office Supplies, medicine, milk, water, kitchen supplies, bathroom supplies, etc.
- Forward all Invoices that we received by post, by hand or via email to our Accounts department
- Coordinating Maintenance
- Ordering stationery for all office
- In general, perform any other duties, as asked by the Office Manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Previous experience within a fast paced, international environment
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Exceptional administration skills along with proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High sense of responsibility
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management requests and job-related tasks
- Creative thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- A professional and fast-growing environment
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Health benefits