- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market. Founded in 2006, Evolution revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators. Today, Evolution is composed of 3,800+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 12 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
We are searching for passionate Scala Developers
Did you ever dream to design a proper event sourced system, which survives the load, then restarts and allows deployments with no downtime? Then come to us and you will get the chance.
- Passion for our profession. You must be the type of developer who loves what they do like they love to breathe
- Great Java/Scala programming background of all kinds. We welcome someone interested in working for a large enterprise as well as someone with a more entrepreneurial mindset - a person with a passion for new technologies
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Wish to constantly grow and improve yourself as a wide spectrum technical specialist.
- Gross monthly salary from 2150 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Coolest job in the country which involves high performance clustered systems, actor system architecture, Play framework, WebSockets and a lot of fun
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time
- Outstanding challenges even when it comes to supporting legacy systems
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude.
- Some technologies we, server side people, use: Akka, Akka-Persistence (we like event sourcing very much!), Akka-Streams (our data sources are reactive!), Akka HTTP, Slick and Scala.js (seriously, we do experiment with this a lot!). Our front-end crowd are also amazing and use React, Redux, ES6 and TypeScript. We also have Spray, Play and AngularJS if you prefer to work with those.