- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven… This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
We are searching for passionate Scala Developers
Did you ever dream to design a proper event sourced system, which survives the load, then restarts and allows deployments with no downtime? Then come to us and you will get the chance.
- Passion for our profession. You must be the type of developer who loves what they do like they love to breathe
- Great Java/Scala programming background of all kinds. We welcome someone interested in working for a large enterprise as well as someone with a more entrepreneurial mindset - a person with a passion for new technologies
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Wish to constantly grow and improve yourself as a wide spectrum technical specialist.
- Gross monthly salary from 2150 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Coolest job in the country which involves high performance clustered systems, actor system architecture, Play framework, WebSockets and a lot of fun
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time
- Outstanding challenges even when it comes to supporting legacy systems
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude.
- Some technologies we, server side people, use: Akka, Akka-Persistence (we like event sourcing very much!), Akka-Streams (our data sources are reactive!), Akka HTTP, Slick and Scala.js (seriously, we do experiment with this a lot!). Our front-end crowd are also amazing and use React, Redux, ES6 and TypeScript. We also have Spray, Play and AngularJS if you prefer to work with those.