Customer Service Representatives
- Torrance, CA
We have immediate openings in the Torrancea rea for a busy call center. We are looking for
Customer Service Representatives.
The ideal candidate must have extensive writing experience, excellent phone skills and communications.
Answer inbound/outbound customer service calls, problem solve and investigate as needed. Enter mail orders, increase product knowledge, special projects as assigned and maintain the highest level of service at all times. Responses must be accurate, professional and courteous in accordance with the service standards of the call center department.
- Must have solid understanding of the order and data entry, up-selling capabilities.
- Must be able to learn, comprehend and retain basic product knowledge.
- Must be able to multitask with speed and accuracy and demonstrate an aptitude for resolving more complex issues and mastering advanced functions.
- Sales and/or customer service experience is required.
- CallCenterexperience preferred, but not required.
If this sounds like you, please send an updated resume today for an immediate interview.
Applicants looking to apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org