- Columbus, OH
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is a software development, hardware design and manufacturing, and professional services firm that designs, builds, and implements solutions for the hospitality, healthcare, commercial and consumer markets. The company’s subsidiaries include Quadriga Worldwide, a leading international provider of guest technology managed services for the hospitality industry and The SmarTV Company, a provider of TV entertainment content and advertising services to enhance user experiences and engagement. At the core of every solution is a robust technology platform that uses open standards for rapid application development and seamless integration of multiple systems to create an engaging interactive experience for the end user. EI has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 325,000 guest rooms.
We are currently searching for two Account Managers to join our team! Account Managers are responsible for managing relationships with EI's customers, in addition to completing sales. Applicants should have a thorough knowledge of hospitality technology products and services, in order to make targeted pitches for current and future clients. In addition to staying up to date on Exceptional Innovation’s offerings, Account Managers must also stay up to date on technology innovations and trends in the hospitality field and how they might affect clients' operations and needs.
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be highly organized and professional, as well as have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. They will use these skills to build strong business relationships, and establish lines of communications with staff, clients, and partners, all while adhering to our company policy, procedures, and guidelines.
While Account Managers frequently work full time in our office, travel may be required to conduct meetings and demonstrations for clients.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services.
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs.
- Help on-board new clients and provide customer service to assigned customer accounts.
- Facilitate implementation of new services or service enhancements.
- Manage relationships with external customer leaders, stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Consult to analyze needs and identify new services or changes to existing services.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, communications, finance, marketing, economics, or another relevant field
- Strong customer service experience and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and management
- Proficiently with basic computer programs, such as the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Proven record of going above and beyond to satisfy the customers needs
- Knowledge of a second language would be a big plus
We are a growing company with an exciting working environment, casual dress code, great people, flexible schedule, and competitive compensation package!