VP of Global Service Centers
- Westerville, OH
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is relentlessly focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative solutions that connect our customers to the people they serve through the advanced use of technology. With our global reach, range and resources, we provide our customers with IQx, a unified platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our integrated IQ solutions leverage the platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire through interactive experiences.
We are currently searching for a Vice President of our Global Service Center. This is a truly Global role which reports directly to the SVP of Global Operations. The Global Service Center function will underpin the Quality of Service delivered to our customers both on a business to business level and a business to consumer level. The Global Service function consists of Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem diagnosis coupled with pro-active infrastructure monitoring and management in support of Network and Entertainment platforms delivered primarily to the Hospitality industry across EMEA, APAC and the America’s.
The role requires a high degree of strategic thinking couple with the capability to drive the implementation of the desired Service strategy and change programs to deliver an excellent, cost effective, customer experience in a 24/7 environment.
The ideal candidate will be ready to undertake a leadership role within a Global Operations team. Having a considerable experience in Enterprise call center management. Primary responsibility will be to manage the effective delivery of the Service Center function; be proactive with others to development and implement innovated and improved processes and procedures; and solidifying effective customer experience, brand relationships and relationships with outsourcers.
The candidate will be a change leader, able to engage and interlock with the Global Operations team to investigate and challenge the historical status quo contributing to the overall best in class Global Support Center strategy
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and Operational Goals – Participate in Strategic and Operational Planning and execute on these plans to achieve and enhance profitability, productivity, customer satisfaction and efficiency throughout contact center operations. Collaborate to ensure that contact center operational goals/ priorities are aligned with all functions across all geographies.
- Outsource Vendor Management - Direct, develop, oversee and assess total performance of any outsource vendors in the delivery of the Global Services function. This includes, but is not limited to, developing specific action plans, regular coaching, meetings, proactive communications and support to ensure effective delivery of all KPI’s as defined by the SVP of Operations. Define and deliver standard reporting (such as Net Promoter) to evaluate performance and trends.
- Manage the Service Center function on a working basis to provide first line customer service
- Carry out statistical analysis, reporting on service center performance seeking to drive higher performance levels
- Ultimate responsibility for the Service Center systems, ensuring information about incidents are correctly recorded and maintained in accordance with SLA’s and escalations are directed appropriately
- Ensure systems are in place to manage and maintain complaints and feedback.
- Evaluate operational improvements through process re-engineering
- Monitor and manage Service Center performance against budget to ensure costs are controlled
- Build effective relationships with our clients and act as the ultimate point of contact for our clients
- To ensure internal audits are in place to maintain standards
- Continuously seek to improve call resolution, manage customer perceptions and foster good internal and external relationships
- Work collaboratively with other functions to understand their requirements and needs
- Minimum 7 years in a leadership role at Director/VP level
- Must have prior extensive Operations experience
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry considered an asset
- Project Management experience considered an asset
- Demonstrated people management skills which have successfully motivated and enhance personal performance and development
- Highly developed communication with a demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, continual evolving environment
- Solid knowledge of the telecom industry
- Solid analytical skills which result in sound decisions, solutions and recommendations
- Must possess excellent customer service, follow up and organizational skills
- A good understanding of Networking and Wifi products
- A background in vendor management
- Familiar with managing operational budgets in excess of $5m
We are a growing company with an exciting working environment, casual dress code, great people, flexible schedule, and competitive compensation package!