Regional Sales Manager (East)
- New York, NY
Exceptional Innovation is relentlessly focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative solutions that connect our customers to the people they serve through the advanced use of technology. With our reach, range and resources, we provide our customers a universal platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our solutions leverage the platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire the people they serve. Exceptional Innovation has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Central and Latin America, Europe, Asia, South Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 485,000 guest rooms.
The Regional Sales Manager is primarily responsible for sales of Exceptional Innovation hospitality solutions products and services, including: internet, interactive television, Google Chromecast streaming, mobility, digital signage, free-to-guest and business analytics for a geographically based territory and for delivery on assigned room, revenue, margin, and customer acquisition objectives. This is a high growth sales environment with focus on renewing existing customers contracts, developing new business, capitalizing on hotel renovations, as we as the development of non-traditional customers (Architects, IT consultants, C-Level, Contractors, FF&E vendors etc).
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely sales reports
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Effective COLD CALLING and prospecting
- Developing and maintaining strong management company and hotel relationships
- Managing travel and account coverage in assigned territory
- Operating effectively and efficiently in a home office environment
- Achieving sales room count, revenue, churn and product quotas
- Must be able to deal professionally with senior level hotel executives and their staff and c-level decision makers.
- Must be experienced selling technical and integrated IT premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods and approaches is required.
- Must have experience selling technology based product and software solutions utilizing ROI and other value added selling approaches, familiarity and experience with large ticket long sales cycle technology sales items, strong legal (contract sales) negotiation skills, competitive –assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure, high risk sales environment.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the ability to travel up to 60% and carry a valid driver’s license and insurance.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, Paid time off and much more.
Apply today and we’ll review your qualifications to see if you might be the next great member of our team.