Regional Sales Manager
- Columbus, OH
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is a software development, hardware design and manufacturing, and professional services firm that designs, builds, and implements solutions for the hospitality, healthcare, commercial and consumer markets. The company’s subsidiaries include Quadriga Worldwide, a leading international provider of guest technology managed services for the hospitality industry and The SmarTV Company, a provider of TV entertainment content and advertising services to enhance user experiences and engagement. At the core of every solution is a robust technology platform that uses open standards for rapid application development and seamless integration of multiple systems to create an engaging interactive experience for the end user. EI has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 325,000 guest rooms.
We are currently searching for three energetic Regional Sales Managers to join our team! Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with various customers, the Regional Sales Manager will have a certain number of accounts to oversee and manage. Regional Sales Managers are expected to aggressively acquire new business within an allocated territory to optimize business growth, quality of service and customer satisfaction. The Regional Sales Manager will act as liaison between our customers (individual hotels, hotel brands, and ownership/management groups) and our organization.
Strong customer service and teamwork skills are essential for this role. The Regional Sales Manager must be knowledgeable about Exceptional Innovation’s services and products in order to make appropriate recommendations and presentations to potential and existing customers as well as answer incoming questions and inquires.
Experience in the Hotel industry or a similar international service industry, along with a good general understanding of telecommunications, network and/or IP technologies is required. Travel is often required in order to meet with clients.
- Develop a sales pipeline across all our service offerings and deliver new business to both existing and prospective clients.
- Plan and forecast sales for assigned accounts.
- Prepare and present cost estimates and price quotations to accounts within the set pricing policy of the product lines.
- Develop and implement the account's business strategy and plan that will achieve the account's objectives.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems (i.e. Salesforce), and update relevant information held in these systems
- Realize short term budget revenue targets for accounts.
- Monitor the execution of the account's plan and take corrective actions.
We are a growing company with an exciting working environment, casual dress code, great people, flexible schedule, and competitive compensation package!