Executive Assistant / Sales Administrator
- Westerville, OH
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is a software development, hardware design and manufacturing, and professional services firm that designs, builds, and implements solutions for the hospitality, healthcare, commercial and consumer markets. The company’s subsidiaries include Quadriga Worldwide, a leading international provider of guest technology managed services for the hospitality industry and The SmarTV Company, a provider of TV entertainment content and advertising services to enhance user experiences and engagement. At the core of every solution is a robust technology platform that uses open standards for rapid application development and seamless integration of multiple systems to create an engaging interactive experience for the end user. EI has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 325,000 guest rooms.
We are currently searching for an Executive Assistant / Sales Administrator to join our growing team! If selected, you will act as the senior administrative resource and support for the President. This position requires high-level discretionary decision-making as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines and deal with constant interruptions on a daily basis. The position involves constant multi-tasking and weighing of situations with full understanding of the impact of decisions. The position must demonstrate strong communication skills and be comfortable dealing with diverse constituents including international staff and high profile customers. Candidates must have excellent time management and also must be organized, flexible, and professional.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative and clerical support, including but not limited to: document preparation and management, managing calendars, e-mails, mail, telephone inquiries, business travel arrangements
- Ensuring that communication from the President`s Office is clear, effective, and timely, following-up on information and other requests from senior internal and external stakeholders
- On behalf of the President, preparing presentations and other communications materials to be delivered to the Senior Executive Group
- Ensuring that the President is aware of all scheduled meetings/activities, and that his schedule is organized in a timely manner
- Acting as the contact for events initiated by President’s Office
- Proven advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Outlook Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet skills, CRM Systems
- Proven experience to complete all arrangements of business travels (domestic and international)
- Ability to work well under pressure, making key decisions (both on behalf of the President and in other matters) and demonstrating good judgment in a fast-paced environment with many conflicting priorities, meeting internal and external deadlines
- Positive attitude and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are critical to success
- Ability to use independent judgment, to take initiative, to work independently and to organize and complete work with minimal supervision is necessary
- Demonstrated strong communication, team and customer service skills
- Proven record of excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills is required
- Proven record of understanding and maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion with confidential materials is required
We are a growing company with an exciting working environment, casual dress code, great people, flexible schedule, and competitive compensation package!