Senior Software Developer
- Westerville, OH
Exceptional Innovation (EI) is a software development, hardware design and manufacturing, and professional services firm that designs, builds, and implements solutions for the hospitality, healthcare, commercial and consumer markets. The company’s subsidiaries include Quadriga Worldwide, a leading international provider of guest technology managed services for the hospitality industry and The SmarTV Company, a provider of TV entertainment content and advertising services to enhance user experiences and engagement. At the core of every solution is a robust technology platform that uses open standards for rapid application development and seamless integration of multiple systems to create an engaging interactive experience for the end user. EI has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 325,000 guest rooms.
We are currently seeking a dynamic full-stack senior developer to join our skilled development team in Westerville. The ideal candidate should have proven experience as a technical lead in addition to mentoring other talented developers. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering custom complex solutions for the both the client and server.
- Participates in the design and development of new projects and features.
- Assists with defining and implementing development best practices.
- Design and develop complex solutions
- Prepare and review estimates for all development efforts
- Break down requirements into specific, measurable and achievable tasks
- Work closely with team members and products owners to achieve department and corporate goals.
- Minimum 5+ years of
- Version control (Git or SVN)
- Minimum 2+ years
- ASP.NET MVC
- Iterative development methodologies
- Leading/mentoring developers
- API development and integration work
- Experience with AngularJS or other client-side framework
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that this position is not eligible for sponsorship or relocation package.
We are a growing company with an exciting working environment, casual dress code, great people, flexible schedule, and competitive compensation package!