- Mahwah, NJ
Global Dental Device Manufacturer
The Process Engineer, is responsible for oversight of the production process(es) to which they are assigned. This includes daily process monitoring, process improvement, implementation and review of SOPs for production environment, and troubleshooting.
- Minimum B.S. degree in engineering
- Experience CNC milling machines, 3 and 5 axis milling preferably
- Relevant work experience of minimum 3 years
- Past experience in the medical device industry
- Knowledge of ceramic materials
- Preferred Knowledge CAD / CAM (“DELCAM”)
- Experience working in a FDA regulated or ISO environment
- Confident in working with latest / state-of-the-art technology
- Prefered computer skills (Microsoft Office, SAP, Lotus Notes)
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean, SPC etc is a plus
Salary plus bonus up to 8% of salary. Relocation assistance up to $2,500.
No visa sponsorship (current or future).