- Mahwah, NJ
Client is a Global Dental Device Manaufactuer. This full-time position is based in Mahwah, NJ. Relocation assistance is available. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship (current and future).
The CAD/CAM Engineer performs the scheduling of preparation of all CAD files for the manufacturing of all products which are milled on high precision 3-axis & 5-axis CNC machines. Moreover, he/she supervises and coaches a team of CAD operators. This includes training and regular reviews as well as the responsibility for coordinating staffing and production planning together with the production manager. .
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or high school plus five years of specialized technical training in CAD/CAM, such as is obtained in a vocational or technical school.
- Expertise in a common CAD software (e.g. Autocad) and CAM software (Open mind, Delcam), preferably for 5-axis milling machines
- Minimum five or more years CAD/CAM support experience in a combination of technician, and/or CAD technician or designer positions, knowledge of Delcam & Powermill projects preferred
- Solid understanding of CAD applications and best practices. Knowledge in CAD/CAM work in dental restoration preferred
- Capable of PC-standard software (MS-Office), Basic knowledge of SAP a plus
- Minimum three years experience in supervising a CAD team and proven leadership capabilities
- Must be willing to travel internationally when necessary.
This is a regular full-time position based in Mahwah, NJ. Company is willing to assist with a regional U.S. relocation. You can email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary requirements