iOS Swift Mobile Developer (FinTech with stock options)
- London, United Kingdom
iOS Swift Developer (competitive salary with stock options)
Expend is a FinTech payments company innovating within the financial services sector. Put simply, we make the annoying company expenses process simpler. Our smart solution is built using cutting edge technology with a side of creativity. Expend saves time, hassle and money; giving companies a new level of expense automation and efficient control over budgets and employee spending.
We are working within a huge sector mainly dominated by big companies using outdated approaches - it is in massive need of change and we aim to revolutionise the industry. We provide mobile, online, card and payment products as part of an intuitive solution with unique functionality.
We have formed partnerships with numerous financial and service companies - many of which you will know.
We are looking for talented developers with iOS iPhone Swift coding skills to join our team in our dynamic office space. You will use your knowledge of Swift to help build the Expend iOS app, a complex native application that integrates with our payment system. You will be working across various disciplines including design, security, accountancy and financial systems.
Working alongside the Expend team (currently 7 strong) to help build and improve our iPhone app which is at the heart of our service
Actively contributing to the open source community whenever possible
Other suitable work dependant on skills
- Experience with Swift
- Understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design
- Expertise in building complex layouts with UIKit
- Experience and compulsion in unit testing and testing your code
- Good UI and design skills
- Experience with git and code review based workflows
- Appreciation for modern agile development
- Devotion to writing elegant and functional code
- Strong communication skills and punctuality
- Self awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Proficiency in English with EU working eligibility
- And most importantly: A passion for creating apps that people love to use!
- Bonus Points
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience with concurrency, Core Data and networking
- Experience in startup environments
- Professional experience designing applications
This is an opportunity to be part of a talented and ambitious team with generous stock options, offering both a fulfilling role and potential for strong rewards as the company grows.
Finally, we are a friendly company which aims to create a challenging but enjoyable and rewarding work environment.
If you think you would be a valuable addition to our team and wish to explore this opportunity, then we look forward to hearing from you.
The Expend Team
p.s. visit us at www.expend.io