Account Manager, Firefly Video
- New York, NY
Exponential is the global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
Our e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform combines one of the world’s largest digital media footprints with proprietary audience data and technology to deliver advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Our audience engagement divisions - Adotube, Appsnack, Firefly Video and Tribal Fusion - apply advertising intelligence to deliver high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media.
Exponential offers solutions in 26 countries worldwide and reaches more than 450m unique users every month.
About Firefly Video:
Firefly Video (www.fireflyvideo.com) is a digital video advertising solution that delivers the active attention of advertisers’ target audiences to drive engagement and brand lift. Firefly Video uses Exponential’s e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform to deliver the best engagement video campaigns to exactly the right audiences at scale.
As an Account Manager at Firefly Video, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on within the front lines of the online advertising industry. Account Managers collaborate daily with the world's major interactive ad agencies and direct advertisers, helping them achieve their marketing objectives. Account Managers also contribute directly to Firefly Video's bottom line by working to grow advertiser account budgets over time. The Account Manager role offers an interesting and challenging combination of using leading-edge technology, analyzing data, developing strategies and interacting with clients. Experienced Firefly Video Account Managers are well-positioned for succeeding in a variety of top-level positions in the online advertising industry.
- Proactively manage multiple advertiser client accounts.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with media planners and buyers at ad agencies and with direct marketers.
- Analyze campaign objectives vs. performance data and identify strategies for maximizing campaign ROI.
- Regularly contact advertiser clients regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Team on proposals to clients, leveraging experience from previous campaigns.
- Troubleshoot campaigns that under-deliver or under-perform.
- Thorough understanding of and an interest in online advertising.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service to Fortune 1000 clients.
- Proven experience working with advertising clients to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals.
- Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks.
- Familiarity with commercial ad serving systems including DART, Atlas DMT, MediaPlex, etc.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients.
- Extremely proactive.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of HTML and Excel.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company.
- Ad agency experience a strong plus.