- New York, NY
Exponential Interactive is the global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
Our e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform combines proprietary audience data and technology to deliver advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Our audience engagement divisions - AdoTube, Appsnack, Firefly Video and Tribal Fusion - apply advertising intelligence to deliver high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media.
Exponential offers solutions in 22 countries and reaches more than 450m unique users worldwide every month.
For more information about Exponential, visit: http://www.exponential.com/
The Insights Analyst role is an entry-level position for our in-house consulting team called Insights. We help digital media agencies and online advertisers understand campaign performance, identify profit opportunities, and develop long-term strategy. Our tools draw from Exponential’s rich behavioral and demographic data assets.
You will interpret and summarize user data, perform research, and contribute to interactive presentations. This work will support our top tier of advertisers, our sales team, and our account managers.
The position requires a talented individual who can understand, apply, and explain difficult quantitative concepts and findings to a general audience. It requires both an analytic mind and an understanding of marketing theory, especially as it applies to the consumer mindset. An interest in branding, advertising, and digital media is also essential.
The Insights Analyst will be part of a small team based in New York and London. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Australian culture and will likely have lived in New Zealand or Australia.
- Work with sales and account management teams to deliver ad hoc analysis of demographic and behavioral trends as well as strategic guidance for agencies and advertisers
- Create and deliver detailed analysis on campaign performance, brand positioning, consumer behavior, and product strategy for Exponential’s top advertising clients
- Offer expertise on processes and best practices for instrumentation, measurement and quantification across the web, both internally and on sales consultations
- Represent Insights in internal discussions and act as a conduit for information and documentation originating from Exponential offices across the globe
- 1+ years work experience
- An undergraduate degree with relevant courses in marketing, advertising, business, economics, sociology, psychology, and/or statistics
- An understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and consumer behavior
- An ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to a general business audience
- Experience with Excel, knowledge of advanced functions preferred
- Experience with PowerPoint; familiarity with Prezi a plus
- A responsible self-starter who can complete tasks independently
- Comfort in working asynchronously with a geographically disperse team
- Ability to travel once or twice a year
- This is an entry level position and we are looking to hire more for aptitude than experience.