Talent Acquisition Analyst
- Emeryville, CA
Exponential is the global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
Our e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform combines one of the world’s largest digital media footprints with proprietary audience data and technology to deliver advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Our audience engagement divisions - Adotube, Appsnack, Firefly Video and Tribal Fusion - apply advertising intelligence to deliver high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media.
Exponential offers solutions in 26 countries worldwide and reaches more than 450m unique users every month.
As the Talent Acquisition Analyst, you will manage day-to-day support operations (e.g., responding to employee questions, administer people processes, maintain and update internal websites) and ensuring a candidate experience, remains paramount, representing the values of the company.
A cover letter is required for this role.
- Contribute to an excellent candidate experience for all applicants.
- Schedule travel for candidates when needed
- Manage candidates through the interview process by establishing rapport early on in the process
- Conduct reference checks on final candidates
- Draft and issue offer letters to candidates
- Partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders simultaneously to coordinate interviews
- Maintain an evolving list of job requisitions globally on our Careers Site and external job boards
- Provide the Talent Acquisition team with data to drive recruitment efforts
- Produce several reports per week to measure effectiveness of HR initiatives and report on organizational trends
- Help communicate TA information to the team partners and client groups
- Maintain global recruiting data in our Applicant Tracking System
- Maintain recruitment personnel files including employment applications, background authorization forms, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of TA programs
- 1+ years of work experience
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Unquenchable desire to extract a story from raw data, through incessant data analysis
- Interest in digital advertising/audience analytics
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and a quick learner
- Flexible work style and approach based on client needs
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and creatively solve problems
- Excellent communication with strong attention to detail
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Extraordinary excel / powerpoint / MS Office skills
- Ability to operate a Mac, well
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible with the ability to prioritize around competing tasks and deadlines
- ATS experience a plus