Talent Acquisition Analyst
- 2200 Powell Street, Suite 600, Emeryville, CA
Exponential Interactive is the global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
Our e-X Advertising Intelligence Platform combines proprietary audience data and technology to deliver advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Our audience engagement divisions - AdoTube, Appsnack, Firefly Video and Tribal Fusion - apply advertising intelligence to deliver high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across display, video and mobile media.
Exponential offers solutions in 22 countries and reaches more than 450m unique users worldwide every month.
For more information about Exponential, visit: http://www.exponential.com/
As the Talent Acquisition Analyst, you will manage day-to-day support operations (e.g., responding to employee questions, administer people processes, maintain and update internal websites) and ensuring a candidate experience, remains paramount, representing the values of the company.
A cover letter is required for this role.
- Contribute to an excellent candidate experience for all applicants
- Schedule travel for candidates when needed
- Manage candidates through the interview process by establishing rapport early on in the process
- Conduct reference checks on final candidates
- Draft and issue offer letters to candidates
- Partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders simultaneously to coordinate interviews
- Maintain an evolving list of job requisitions globally on our Careers Site and external job boards
- Provide the Talent Acquisition team with data to drive recruitment efforts
- Produce several reports per week to measure effectiveness of HR initiatives and report on organizational trends
- Help communicate TA information to the team partners and client groups
- Maintain global recruiting data in our Applicant Tracking System
- Maintain recruitment personnel files including employment applications, background authorization forms, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of TA programs
- 1+ years of work experience
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Unquenchable desire to extract a story from raw data, through incessant data analysis
- Interest in digital advertising/audience analytics
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and a quick learner
- Flexible work style and approach based on client needs
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and creatively solve problems
- Excellent communication with strong attention to detail
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Extraordinary excel / powerpoint / MS Office skills
- Ability to operate a Mac, well
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible with the ability to prioritize around competing tasks and deadlines
- ATS experience a plus