Manager/Director of Marketing
- New York, NY
Eyeview is the leading provider of personalized digital video advertising solutions for brand marketers. Eyeview is the only company that offers broadcast quality personalized videos for each consumer, with proprietary creative technology that integrates the brand’s relevant messages and custom data segments. As the consumer progresses along the path to purchase, Eyeview dynamically optimizes the brand’s message in-stream to ensure the consumer continues to receive the most relevant informative and effective ad. As a result, our brands consistently experience lift in key performance indicators and increase in brand equity and sales. Eyeview partners with Fortune 500 leaders in Automotive, Retail, QSR, Telecom, Entertainment and Travel including Target, Comcast, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Officemax, Land Rover and more. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, and Tel Aviv. For more information, please visit www.eyeviewdigital.com.
The Director of Marketing will help to spearhead and launch the overall go-to-market and re-brand strategy for EyeView. Help design marketing campaigns, content marketing plans, online advertising, website, social media and other product & sales marketing programs marketing to drive industry awareness and new client sales. The role reports directly to our VP, works cross functionally within the organization and alongside third party vendors.
- Ramp up, Execute and manage day-to-day marketing of programs across multiple channels simultaneously.
- Build company collateral for qualified clients and portfolio managers to support sales and business development outreach efforts.
- Oversee PR and Event marketing efforts, selecting, managing and working with third party vendors, creating support materials and presence at industry events.
- Help implement thought leadership programs through white papers, speaking opportunities and customer case study programs.
- Manage Audience segmentation, competitive and industry trend watching, research and analysis.
- Work with the product, sales and management teams to bring products and services to market, execute marketing plans and measure and improve programs.
- At least 4 years experience in digital advertising marketplace, helping bring products and services to market is a plus.
- Ability to understand and translate complex technologies to multiple audiences.
- Strong vendor management abilities and existing relationships.
- Experience in online video or rich media advertising a plus.
- Super “hands on” with the passion for execution and delivery.
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute on a marketing plan.
- Creative, innovative intelligent, ambitious, self-motivated, and driven.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong Vendor management and relationships within the advertising and technology arenas and proven success executing programs leveraging third party relationships.
- Thrives in start-up environments.