- Fire Island, NY
FIP Ventures owns and operates a majority of the commercial district in Fire Island Pines, located just 60 miles east of New York City off the coast of Long Island. The Pines community celebrates it’s 60th anniversary in 2013, marking a milestone in its rich history as the world’s premier gay vacation destination. The resort features one hotel, two restaurants, a pool, three bars, a nightclub, and retail spaces.
FIP Ventures is assembling a team of talented individuals who align with our service philosophy of treating every guest like they are the only thing that matters in the world. Candidates must exude a passion for hospitality and be personally dedicated to creating memorable experiences in a welcoming environment.
- Cash Flow Control: Withdrawals, Cash on Properties maintenance and reconciliation, including petty cash and money counting, cash deposits, bank account reconciliation.
- Labor Control: Review and Approval of employee schedules, organize payroll after receiving it from the management team.
- Inventory Control: Inventory Database Maintenance (upkeep and update of inventory control software), Purchasing, Receiving, and Inspections.
- Theft Control: Schedule Spotters, Monitor Cameras, Sign in and out money to managers.
- Reporting: Weekly Sales Report and P&L report and analysis.
- Other: Accounts Payable, Vendors Rent collection.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.