- Fountain Valley, CA
Established in 2001, FRSport.com specializes in automotive OEM and aftermarket parts. We carry over 1000 well known performance brands, and offer wholesale and retail services. We are awarded the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for ecommerce customer service 3 years in a row.
We are searching for a full time sales representative for in-person, phone, and Internet sales. This is an in-store sales/customer service position with many opportunities for advancement. The position includes sourcing parts for in-store customers as well as taking phone orders.
If you are the best of the best in the automotive aftermarket industry, you will be well compensated to be part of our all star team.
The successful applicant will be able to provide exceptional customer service to our business accounts as well as end user customers. The applicant should have a thorough knowledge of automotive parts and the aftermarket industry.
We are a quick growing company that allows for many internal opportunities for advancement. Sales rep career path may include the following: Wholesale Sales Rep, Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager, Marketing.
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop new business with assigned account base.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other followup.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Plan and manage assigned accounts to maximize potential.
- Prepare and present corporate business proposals and executive presentations.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, followup, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Handle customer service related tasks and requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and other events.
- Assist with onthejob training to new sales employees.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Thorough automotive parts knowledge and understanding.
- Display a clear understanding of excellent customer service etiquette.
- Exhibits seasoned common sense and good judgement.
- High degree of initiative with a strong desire to be on the front line.
- Strong organization, time management, and documentation skills
- Must be proactive, selfmotivated, and able to work in team environment.
- Be articulate both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to changing technology and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or relevant work experience.
Work may require local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
We offer a lively and unique atmosphere, generous employee discounts, competitive salaries and the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and abilities. If you like dealing with people and want develop strong partnerships with our customers, we would like to hear from you.
Please include a cover letter, resume with salary history, and references.
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.