SOA Architect- Consultant level - Chicago
- Chicago, IL
One of FTR's Client's is searching for a SOA Architect- Consultant level - Chicago
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
SOA Architect- Consultant and Managers
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
· work with cutting edge technology
· deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
· work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
· receive continuous training
· gain rapid career progression
· Conducting diagnosis/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans.
· Design and develop solutions that provide clients with secure, robust and scalable solutions, taking into account userrequirements, technical requirements, etc. (e.g. solution architecture).
· Planning and managing technology development activities.
· Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas, such as Oracle/BEA, IBM, or Tibco's Integration Suites.
· Leading the technology evaluation and selection effort for a client's SOA platfrom
· Planning and managing capacity planning activities.
· Leading the delivery of technology build, test and deployment activities.
· Being an expert in troubleshooting and performance tuning one or more technology products.
· Detail design and implementation of an SOA/Integration Architecture
· Detail design and implementation of integration patterns, web services, and system integrations
· 100% US travel (Monday-Friday) required
· Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, with at least 6 months experience in one or more of the following:
o Integration solutions using an SOA platform (TIBCO or IBM Websphere Process Server)
o Service definition, design or implementation using WSDL and/or SOAP
o Implementing Business Process Orchestration using BPEL or an equivalent proprietary solution
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
· Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
· Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
· Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE, .NET) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
· Hands-on XML experience