Pegasystems Architect - Consultant level - Minneapolis
- Minneapolis, MN
One of FTR's Client's is searching for a Pegasystems Architect - Consultant level - Minneapolis
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
Pegasystems Architect - Consultant level
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Negotiable - Most Major Cities
Travel: 100% Weekly Travel ( Monday - Thursday)
Our client is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 236,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, our client collaborates with their clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011.
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP professionals can expect to:
· work with cutting edge technology
· deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
· work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
· receive continuous training
· gain rapid career progression
The Advanced Systems & Technology (AS&T) group within TGP contributes to our client growth by developing highly skilled architects who drive innovation, improve delivery effectiveness, and increase win-rates through differentiated, specialized, world-class capability.
These Consultant level positions are within our client's Advanced Systems and Technology (AS&T) group. As professionals within the global AS&T group, they work with the senior architects to design and implement information systems for their clients, using the latest SOA and Pegasystems technologies and practices. Specific responsibilities vary by project. PRPC professionals will provide task decomposition, technical guidance, and hands-on installation, implementation, or tuning of Pegasystems' solutions. Will be in direct contact with project managers, architects, junior team members (onshore and off), and client staff. Professionals will be involved in development of both technical and process-oriented rules, design of object-oriented systems, installation of Pegasystems PRPC (PegaRulesProcessCommander) and related infrastructure. Will create system interfaces, and conduct performance audits and code reviews to ensure high quality of team's project or work order deliverables.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
· Reads requirements documentation and translates into clearly documented designs and assigns tasks appropriate to more junior project team members in both technical and process consulting specialties.
· Assists with analysis, design and implementation of real-time decisioning or decision management solutions.
· Ensures maintainable solutions within PRPC Rules environment by providing clear guidance on development best-practices, performing regular code and design reviews, coaching project team members, and representing intent and approach to client staff.
· Works as part of a project team or stand-alone to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches requirements. Explore design implications and works toward appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
· Driving, assisting, supervising or reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
· Weekly US travel to the client (Monday-Thursday) required
· 4+ years technology experience
· 4+ years of software architecture experience
· 2+ years of consulting experience
· Bachelors degree
· Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) technical and product knowledge
· Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) or Chordiant technical and product knowledge; PRPC implementation
· Possess one of the following certifications: CSA (Certified System Architect), CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) or LSA (Lead System Architect)
· Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
· 5 years experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
· Experience designing and developing process based solutions
· Experience in process excellence/modeling, workflow, or flow charting
· Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
· Experience in real-time decisioning
· Six Sigma Green or Black belt certification
· Experience in WebSphere/Weblogic Application Server
· Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
· Hands-on XML or UML experience
· Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience