SOA Architect - Managers
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
· work with cutting edge technology
· deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
· work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
· receive continuous training
· gain rapid career progression
These Consultant level positions are within our SOA Practice Group. As professionals within our global SOA Practice, Consultants work with our senior SOA architects to design and implement information systems for our clients, using the latest SOA technologies and practices. Specific Consultant responsibilities vary by project.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
· Conducting diagnosis/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans.
· Design and develop solutions that provide clients with secure, robust and scalable solutions, taking into account userrequirements, technical requirements, etc. (e.g. solution architecture).
· Planning and managing technology development activities.
· Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas, such as Oracle/BEA, IBM, or Tibco's Integration Suites.
· Leading the technology evaluation and selection effort for a client's SOA platfrom
· Planning and managing capacity planning activities.
· Leading the delivery of technology build, test and deployment activities.
· Being an expert in troubleshooting and performance tuning one or more technology products.
· Detail design and implementation of an SOA/Integration Architecture
· Detail design and implementation of integration patterns, web services, and system integrations
· 100% US travel (Monday-Friday) required
· Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, with at least 6 months experience in one or more of the following:
o Integration solutions using an SOA platform (TIBCO or IBM Websphere Process Server)
o Service definition, design or implementation using WSDL and/or SOAP
o Implementing Business Process Orchestration using BPEL or an equivalent proprietary solution
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
· Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
· Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
· Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE, .NET) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
· Hands-on XML experience