Oracle Retail - Systems Integration- Consultant - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an Oracle Retail - Systems Integration- Consultant - San Francisco
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
Oracle Retail - Systems Integration- Consultant
Organization: Systems Integration and Technology
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
If you join our client you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at our client and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our client's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as a consultant with our client, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact.
In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
Oracle Retail professionals develop and implement Oracle Retail solutions to support key businesses including merchandising, space and assortment, sales and marketing, inventory management and distribution control.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Providing estimating, forecasting and workplanning assistance
• Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
• Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
• Defining application entrance and exit criteria
• Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
• Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
• Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
• Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
• Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
• Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
• Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
• Experience implementing Oracle Retail applications including Merchandise Order Management and Merchandise Planning/Forecasting Applications (RPAS).
• SDLC skills (requirements gathering, process design, configuration, funtional design, testing, conversion, and deployment)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Functional experience with foundation data, pricing, order management, invoice matching, sales audit, store inventory management, and merchandise analytics
• Experience with a large professional service organization
• Experience working in a multi-site development environment
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Strong team player able to work effectively with business and IT professionals
• Ability to estimate work and build complex work plans
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead teams and deliver results through others