EPIC OpTime/Willow/Beacon/Radiant Consultant - Cleveland
- Cleveland, OH
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an EPIC OpTime/Willow/Beacon/Radiant Consultant - Chicago
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
EPIC OpTime/Willow/Beacon/Radiant Consultant
Industry Applications professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
Health and Public Service Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Health and Public Service industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Supervising process and functional design activities
· Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
· Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
· Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
· Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
· Driving test planning and execution
The Health & Public Service operating group serves health organizations, government agencies, institutions and nonprofit organizations worldwide providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services.
Our client's Consulting organization offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, technology research/development, customer relationship management solutions, finance and performance management, human capital management, human resources transformation, supply chain management, and strategic business analysis.
Our consultants can expect to:
· Work with cutting edge technology
· Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
· Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
· Receive continuous training
· Gain rapid career progress
Scope of Work:
· Depending on the client engagement, the Epic OpTime Team Lead will be responsible for collaborating with our client team and client to:
· Understand business and clinical needs of the client
· Plan and execute Epic OpTime project work
· Transition Epic OpTime project work
· Report to Epic Project Team Lead
· Participate on a high performance team
· Create dynamic work environment
· Understand and shape Client business needs into Epic solutions
· Collaborate with our client and Client teams
· Evaluate, document, and provide upward feedback for our client team members on a formal and ad hoc basis
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills