ETL Informatica BI Consultant - New Jersey
- NJ, NJ
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an ETL Informatica BI Consultant - New Jersey
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
ETL Informatica BI Consultant
- Minimum 2 years experience with ETL Informatica (Extract, Transform and Load = ETL)
- Minimum 2 years Data Technology experience to include Business Intelligence (BI) tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (for example, ETL, Business Intelligence Reporting, etc.)
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in requirements gathering and data analysis
- Full life cycle Development
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Other ETL Tools such as IBM Datastage, Ab Initio (EME), INFA, Oracle Warehouse Builder
- BI Reporting Tools (Cognos, Microstrategy, SAP Business Objects, SAS, Oracle OBIEE)
- Analytics or Data Mining
- "Industry" Data Models (i.e., IBM, Teradata, ADRM)
- Integration Data Hubs
- Business Intelligence Competency Centers (BICC)
- Complex Event Processing
- Platforms (Teradata, IBM, TM1, Netezza, DataMirror, Oracle, Essbase, GoldenGate, EMS, Greenplum)
- Data Modeling
- Master Data Management including MDM tools
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
This national consulting practice is focused on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization, including business process decision support at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. The Practice seeks to empower organizations to leverage and transform data for achieving innovative results. The ETL Informatica Business Intelligence Consultant will have experience working with data warehouses and/or data marts and Business Intelligence concepts, tools and technologies.
Daily responsibilities will vary by project, but may include:
- Creating functional requirements as input to application design.
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for Business Intelligence solutions.
- Using technical expertise to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Only completed applications can be considered.
When you join this top tier, cutting edge practice, you be able to quickly develop your technology skills and understanding, build deep insights into various industries the global environments in which the clients operate. Right from the start, you'll receive outstanding training, both formal and on-the-job, as well as access to the latest tools and technologies.