Our client's Oracle practice is central to their overall business and strategic to their growth objectives in both consulting and outsourcing. With more than 3 decades of experience working with Oracle, they continue to be the market leader in providing high quality solutions and services to their clients.
· 1 year of experience or more with Oracle SOA Suite
· 1 year of experience or more with Oracle SOA design, implementation and operations architectures solutions (to include Oracle Fusion Middleware)
· Must have experience with Oracle EBS (11i or R12)
· Bachelor degree required
· 100% Travel Required
· Experience in architecting Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions using Service Bus, BPEL, business rules Engine, Registry, repository, etc.
· Project experience in implementing Oracle SOA suite components (10gR2 / 11g)
· Experience in the design and implementation of technology infrastructure and architecture blueprint including Oracle Fusion Middleware
· Experience in the design and implementation of development, execution, and operations architectures solutions, including (but not limited to): reporting, interface, batch scheduling, monitoring, output management, etc.
· Experience with SOA (with understanding of WS standards, WS Messaging, WS Security)
· Experience with Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft Implementations
· Experience in implementing Oracle AIA Foundation Suite
· Experience with Unix, Linux, and Java/J2EE
· Minimum of 1 year of development experience using Java Developer or Eclipse IDE