EPIC HIM/Hospital Billing Team Lead - Abu Dhabi Project
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Ability to travel to Abu Dhabi for at least 1 year (after project will be back in USA or choose, another international project).
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Industry Applications professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
Health and Public Service Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Health and Public Service industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Supervising process and functional design activities
· Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
· Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
· Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
· Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
· Driving test planning and execution
The Health & Public Service operating group serves health organizations, government agencies, institutions and nonprofit organizations worldwide providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services. Our client's Consulting organization offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, technology research/development, customer relationship management solutions, finance and performance management, human capital management, human resources transformation, supply chain management, and strategic business analysis.
Consultants can expect to:
· Work with cutting edge technology
· Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
· Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
· Receive continuous training
· Gain rapid career progress
Scope of Work:
· Depending on the client engagement, the Epic HIM/Hospital Billing Team Lead will be responsible for collaborating with our client team and client to:
· Understand business and clinical needs of the client
· Plan and execute Epic HIM/Hospital Billing project work
· Transition Epic HIM/Hospital Billing
· Report to Epic Project Team Lead
· Participate on a high performance team
· Create dynamic work environment
· Understand and shape Client business needs into Epic solutions
· Collaborate with our client and Client teams
· Evaluate, document, and provide upward feedback for our client team members on a formal and ad hoc basis
· + 3 to 5 years of work experience in a healthcare provider environment as subject matter expert (SME).
· Certification with Epic HIM and/or Epic Hospital Billing
· Undergraduate Degree
· Ability to travel to Abu Dhabi for at least 1 year (after project will be back in USA or if choose, another international project)
· Must live in USA
· 3-5 years experience with Epic HIM and/or Epic Hospital Billing
· Managed 3+ resources on EMR Project