ORACLE RETEK Retail Systems Senior Manager - Boston
- Boston, MA
One of FTR's Client's is searching for a ORACLE RETEK Retail Systems Senior Manager - Boston
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
Our client helps clients achieve high performance with Oracle solutions by combining world-class technology experience with business expertise to create distinctive business capabilities that give them a competitive advantage.
If you join our client you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career with our client and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our clients' Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Technology Growth Platform Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
Oracle Retail professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle retail solutions.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Supervising application design and architecture components
· Supervising process and functional design activities
· Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
· Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
· Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
· Planning and executing data conversion activities
· Driving test planning and execution
· Ability to travel 100% (Monday - Friday)
• Process design, configuration, functional design, and testing experience
• Bachelor degree required
• Experience working in a multi-site development environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Strong team players able to work effectively with business and IT professionals
120 hours of vacation and sick leave
8 Paid Holidays
401(k) Investment Plan
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Prescription Drug Plan
Direct Payroll Deposit
Social Security and Worker’s Compensation
Unemployment Compensation Insurance
Reimbursement for Job Related Education and Training