Our client helps clients achieve high performance with Oracle solutions by combining world-class technology experience with business expertise to create distinctive business capabilities that give them a competitive advantage.
If you join our client you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career with our client and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our clients' Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Technology Growth Platform Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
Oracle Retail professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle retail solutions.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Supervising application design and architecture components
· Supervising process and functional design activities
· Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
· Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
· Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
· Planning and executing data conversion activities
· Driving test planning and execution
· Ability to travel 100% (Monday - Friday)
• 6+ years of experience in relevant Oracle Retail. Examples for Oracle Retail applications include but are not limited to Merchandise Order Management, Retek Predictive Application Server, and Oracle Point-of-Sale
• Process design, configuration, functional design, and testing experience
• Bachelor degree required
• Experience with a large professional service organization preferred
• Experience working in a multi-site development environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Strong team players able to work effectively with business and IT professionals
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.