Mobile Embedded Solutions Consultant - Cleveland
- Cleveland, OH
One of FTR's Client's is searching for a Mobile Embedded Solutions Consultant - Cleveland
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
• work with cutting edge technology
• deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
• receive continuous training
• gain rapid career progression
Embedded Software Consulting professionals focus on the technology foundation required to enable consumer and enterprise embedded applications. These individuals will have skills in Embedded Operating System development, low level APIs, Hardware Adaptation layers and familiarity with debugging Kernels and Device Drivers.
Ability to travel 80% (Monday-Thursday)
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
· Minimum of 3 years development, design and architecture experience with embedded Operating Systems and devices
· Minimum of 3 years experience developing and testing on one or more of the following:
- Windows Mobile
· Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
· Baseporting experience on embedded platforms, Embedded Device Testing - Application, Network, Performance
· Development experience in handset technology solutions, tablets or Settop Boxes
· Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies
· Broad knowledge of embedded architecture, individual components, and interaction between those.
· Developing a high level embedded design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
· Reviewing and supervising embedded design components
· Driving and supervising embedded technology build, test and deployment activities
· Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting embedded application development
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills