UX/UI Mobile Solutions Consultant - Columbus
- Columbus, OH
One of FTR's Client's is searching for a UX/UI Mobile Solutions Consultant
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
Organization: our client - Solutions Workforce
Multiple Locations: Chicago, IL, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA, Houston, TX, Austin, TX, San Jose, CA, Boston, MA, New York, NY or Phoenix, AZ
Choose our client for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then our client is where you should be.
our client offers career opportunities across our workforces, providing a unique career experience, depending on your skills, career objectives and preferred work experience. Across every area of our business, you'll find people who are among the best at what they do.
Our Solutions resources can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
- Minimum 5 years experience designing great user experiences for mobile applications on variety of platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc)
- Minimum 2 years UI or UX experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
• A strong understanding of modern web and mobile practices to create an efficient user-experience.
• Strong portfolio featuring real world examples of interaction design work both for web and mobile, the more the merrier
• Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, user experiences for mobile and web
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and a proven expertise in interaction design.
• Ability to produce appropriate sketches, wireframes, navigation models, highly-polished look and feel drawings, illustrations, diagrams, etc. in a very iterative environment.
• Ability to design beautiful and intuitive interfaces (mobile and web) from concept to production
• Ability to create interactive prototypes. Familiarity with Rapid Application Prototyping methodology and tools such as Axure is a plus
• A solid understanding of color, typography and layout
• Desire and ability to sweat the details
• Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design and interaction requirements/specifications.
• An ability to output clear communicative documentation for use in development
• Shaping conceptual ideas into finished products. (Interaction Design, Visual - Design, Functional specs, & QA)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent collaborative skills