CRM Developer Manager - Columbus
- Columbus, OH
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an CRM Developer Manager
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
CRM Developer Manager level
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a leading application for managing relationships and contact. Our customers may use the application for traditional customer relationship management or they may be using it as a development platform to manage extremely complex business priorities. We work with the client to define the business process, develop a solution and support the customer's implementation of Dynamics CRM. Our work includes the entire software development lifecycle for configuration, customization, and integration of Dynamics CRM. We also include additional Microsoft technologies when they apply to the customer's needs.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect will be responsible for architecting, designing, building, testing, and deploying high quality solutions built on Microsoft Technology platforms. The Architect will be expected to leverage their strong architecture skills across a wide variety of application domains spanning Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Enterprise Integration, custom ASP.NET, and Business Intelligence to develop best-of-breed business solutions for our customers. As such, this role will require the Architect to engage in technical pre-sales activities, project scoping and estimation, technical architecture and oversight, as well as full project lifecycle delivery management.
• Interact with the customer and team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
• Applies specialized knowledge in a solutions development discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, and implement systems that enable and support business functions.
• Confirm and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the internal staff and customer.
• Work with delivery team to ensure deliverable's scope, timelines, and budget are met.
• Effectively applies development best practices to deliverables and upholds quality.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 plus years Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience including architecture of complex solutions requiring the interconnection of multiple platforms.
• 3 years web development using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script and SQL Server
• 5 years solution development and delivery
• 3 years experience in full software development lifecycle
• 3 years participating in an agile team software development environment
• 2 years Leading Teams and multiple workstreams
• 1 year Scoping and Estimating Projects and/or Proposal Development
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
• 1 plus years Silverlight/WPF experience
• 1 plus years WCF Services Experience
• 1 plus years Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) experience
• 1 plus years SharePoint development experience
Professional Skill Requirements
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Results oriented and self-motivated