The Smarter Commerce - eCommerce Senior Managing Consultant will do the following:
Business Development and Solution Development
· Lead smarter commerce client workshops in pre sales activities to help our
clients understand the benefits of eCommerce, implementation options, change management and business process impacts.
· Work with AIS Smarter Commerce and cross line of business resources to develop the Technical Solution, Project Plan, and Resource Estimates to complete the joint solution
· Collaborate cross-brand and cross-geo to bring the full-breadth solution to clients and to the industry
· Assist the AIS Smarter Commerce team to identify and cultivate potential opportunities with key clients
· Plan, coordinate, and/or participate in specific business development opportunities.
· Oversee delivery of projects throughout the delivery life cycle
· Advise the our client delivery team, as well as the customer, regarding key decisions related to unique Industry specific systems and operations
· Help establish project staffing and governance, assist with project plan development, coordinate project kick-off activities
· Provide SME support, perform project reviews, help troubleshoot project issues
· Provide Industry domain Subject Matter Expertise to assist in developing the proposed technical solution, project plan, and resource estimates
· Assist in developing the overall value proposition for the proposed deal
· Help coordinate the participation of critical our client Brand resources and third party vendor professionals needed to craft the solution
· Advise the sales pursuit team on our client's assets and accelerators
· Write sections of the proposal documents, including the technical solution, roles and responsibilities, value proposition, and the cost case
· Participate in preparation of proposal presentations; and present and explain the proposed solution to the customer
· Participate in developing the overall Win Strategy and engagement plan· Assist in completing the development, negotiation, approval, and management of the bid budget
Position requires travel up to 100%.