OBIEE Sr. Consultant w/Financial Analytics - Phoenix
- Phoenix, AZ
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an OBIEE Sr. Consultant w/Financial Analytics
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
The candidate responsibilities for this position include the following:
· Participate in leading OBI opportunities with OBI Apps emphasis specifically Financial Analytics
· Develop Requirements analysis
· Develop Technical design solution
· Develop Development and unit testing
· Develop the build instructions and work closely with the Ops team to deploy the solution
· Perform trouble shooting and break-fix for all defects
Secondary skills: Project Management / Team Lead, ability to lead. Report/Dashboard development 2+. solid understanding of GL, AP and AR data models and implementation experience of additional OBIA such as P&S Analytics, Spend Classification and SCM analytics is advantageous.
Other: Master Data Management. Source application background (ERP CRM). 100% travel Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Experience in design and development in Oracle
- At least 3 years experience in Hands on experience in design and development in OBIA specifically Financial Analytics
- At least 1 year experience in Hands on experience in Data Integration and solid understanding of GL, AP and AR data models in EBS and/or PeopleSoft and/or JDE is required
- At least 2 years experience in Hands on experience in Data Modeling and OBIA star schema
- At least 2 years experience in Good understanding on DAC, Informtaica ETL architecture and OBIEE pre build data models
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Basic knowledge
- Master's Degree
- English : Intermediate
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.