BAO IM CoC - Big Data - Information Lifecycle Management/Governance Consultant (ILM/G) - Columbus
- Columbus, OH
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an BAO IM CoC - Big Data - Information Lifecycle Management/Governance Consultant (ILM/G)
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
This is for a technical consulting position in the world-wide Business Analytics & Optimization (BAO) Center of Competency (CoC).
ILM/G Consultants are responsible for successful delivery of industry specific BAO technology initiatives. This individual will provide hands-on technical assistance working with business leaders, DBAs, architects, data quality analysts, and other teams as well as participate in Solution Designs and manage client relationships within the context of this role.
The ILM&G initiative is engaged in all phases of the records management lifecycle from creation to disposition. This includes establishing uniform methods for records classification, storage, indexing, retrieval and discovery and providing governance models
The candidate will work with the existing technology, business and business support groups. This will be a hands-on effort driven by requirements collected through direct interaction with the business,industry knowledge and strategic program development.
• Experience with ILM&G, content and records management concepts such as classification, tagging, indexing, and metadata, legal hold, content governance models etc.
• Knowledge of the ILM&G, content management and records management industry and tools (our client Filenet, PSS-Atlas, ECM Documentum, OpenText Records Manager).
• Strong communication, technical writing and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with multiple groups and levels within the organization and with the customers.
• Comfort dealing with multiple business and technical objectives of diverse business groups
• Ability to analyze a control / compliance requirement and provide an effective solution
• Experience in legal and compliance (SOX, BASEL II etc) within the ECM domain.
• Strong process orientation
• Proven track record of successful execution & engagements
• Business & Technical Consulting, experience in working on Legal / Compliance engagements.
• Project planning, management.
• Keen interest in new technology and the ability to quickly analyze capability and maturity.
• Experience with Business Process Management tools and creating metrics, reports and presentations.
• Consulting or other client service experience.
This position requires extensive global travel.
The BAO Information Management CoC is a team of 100 resources who support GBS BAO engagements worldwide.
It is also expected that newly hired resources into the Global Business Services U.S. practice live within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles) of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New York City, NY and surrounding area; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, DC.
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. Our client's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables our client Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join our client, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like our client can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in ILM and G, content and records management concepts such as classification, tagging, indexing, and metadata, legal hold, content governance models etc.
- At least 4 years experience in BI full lifecycle engagements
- At least 3 years experience in ILM and G, content management and records management industry and tools (our client Filenet, PSS-Atlas, ECM Documentum, OpenText Records Manager)
- At least 2 years experience in technical consulting
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
- At least 3 years experience in ILM and G, content and records management concepts such as classification, tagging, indexing, and metadata, legal hold, content governance models etc.
- At least 6 years experience in BI full lifecycle engagements
- At least 4 years experience in ILM and G, content management and records management industry and tools (our client Filenet, PSS-Atlas, ECM Documentum, OpenText Records Manager)
- At least 3 years experience in technical consulting
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.