One of FTR's Client's is searching for an OBIEE / OBIA Solution Architect
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
The candidate responsibilities for this position include the following:
· Lead and / or participate in OBIEE and OBIA (Oracle BI Applications, ERP analytics and CRM Analytics) opportunity development
· Lead and/or develop Requirements analysis
· Lead and/or develop Technical design solution
· Development and unit testing
· Develop the build instructions and work closely with the Ops team to deploy the solution
· Perform trouble shooting and break-fix for all defects
Participate and sometimes lead the full lifecycle of BI project efforts. Develop and document a technology roadmap through collaboration with the IBM GBS business sectors.
Participate and sometimes lead RFP responses, sales activities, POC's and business decisions
Expert level of reporting tools like OBIEE and Oracle BI Apps (Financial Analytics, Procurement & Spend, HR Analytics) with deep understanding in related ERP data model.
Understand the business objectives and develop architectures to meet
Lead and participate in evaluating requirements, working with BI team and project managers to provide solutions to end users
Participate and sometimes lead Business Intelligence team to develop a BI Platform that conforms to consistent methodologies, standards and industry best practices
Participate in developing and nurturing the overall logical & physical Data warehouse/Data-mart data model and data architectures
Architect, develop and ensure effective deployment of business functional specific semantic/metadata layer
Ensure that all of the products and data within the platform are architected and integrated as a cohesive unit, ensuring proper documentation
Provide technical leadership to members of the BI team to deliver on-time, on-cost, on-requirements and on-quality
OBIEE & OBIA Data warehouse management, Master Data Management. Source application background (ERP CRM).
Deep understanding of data warehouse approaches, industry standards and industry best practices
Strong written communication skills including design documentation, proof of concept and prototype analysis and documentation
Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
Proficiency with Enterprise Data Modeling/Process Modeling Tools
Extensive experience architecting OLTP/OLAP databases
Expert Level of SQL
Strong ETL design and implementation experience
Experience with design and implementation or ability to provide technical guidance on end point analytics (Reports and Dashboards)
Experience with OBIA and OBIEE datawarehouse Analysis, Design, Implementation
Experience with Data Warehouse capacity forecasting and planning
BIG 5 consulting experience is a high PLUS
OBIA (ERP or CRM) Certification is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Experience in design and development in Oracle
- At least 5 years experience in Hands on experience in design and development in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- At least 3 years experience in Hands on experience in Data Integration
- At least 2 years experience in Hands on experience in Data Modeling and OBIEE star schema
- At least 4 years experience in Deep understanding on DAC, Informtaica ETL architecture and OBIEE pre build data models
- At least 3 years experience in Must have hands on experience in at least one OBI Analytics module (such as Financial analytics, Supply chain analytics, HR Analytics, Procurement and Spend Analytics etc)
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Basic knowledge
- Master's Degree
- English : Intermediate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.