Oracle Energy & Utility Associate Partner (CC&B) - Cleveland
- Cleveland, OH
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an Oracle Energy & Utility Associate Partner (CC&B)
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
Recently our client celebrated its Centennial, proudly looking back at a history of achievement, leadership, and commitment to innovation and progress. Looking forward, we see a century full of opportunities as we maintain our focus to help make the world work smarter, by using technology to deliver the things people care about most – from energy production to climate change, traffic congestion to health care, streamlined government processes to citizen collaboration and everything in between.
They are the world's largest IT and consulting company with unmatched opportunities. But they’re much more than that. They also have unmatched capabilities – an unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology, combined with proven roadmaps and frameworks developed across 17 industries and a unique blend of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries.
Their thriving Oracle practice is consistently recognized in the global marketplace as a leader. Working alongside our talented experienced consultants, you’ll have the opportunity to determine innovative solutions which overcome complex business challenges.
- Developing integrated program management plans, managing deadlines and dependencies across initiatives, and coordination of project team activities
- Defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones
- Setting and controlling scope
- Communicating status and vision to client management and stakeholders
- Estimating project skill requirements, and then working with resource deployment managers to identify appropriate resources and manage their integration into the team
- Overall team management, including regular evaluations
- Project financial management
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities at existing clients as well as new accounts to drive incremental signings and revenue
- Risk management
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in managing a team of 30+ members (including subcontractors)
- At least 5 years experience in leading successful services sales activities of greater than $1M per year
- At least 5 years experience in successful management of project financials
- At least 3 years experience in successful delivery of eBS projects at Energy and Utility Companies
- At least 5 years experience in overall Energy and Utility Industry experience (Finance and/or Supply Chain)
- At least 5 years experience in overall experience with Oracle product implementation
- At least 5 years experience in Staff leadership
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
- At least 7 years experience in managing a team of 30+ members (including subcontractors)
- At least 7 years experience in leading successful services sales activities of greater than $1M per year
- At least 7 years experience in successful management of project financials
- At least 5 years experience in successful delivery of eBS projects at Energy and Utility Companies
- At least 10 years experience in overall Energy and Utility Industry experience (Finance and/or Supply Chain)
- At least 10 years experience in overall experience with Oracle product implementation
- At least 10 years experience in Staff leadership
As the majority of our work is performed at client sites with significant travel required, applicants must live near major metropolitan airports.
To be an official applicant to our client, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.